AudioAge – Johannesburg, SA – 05 October 2015 – Financial executives will convene at the Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel in Sandton, Johannesburg for the upcoming Financial Innovation Summit – sponsored by Telkom and Hitachi Data Systems.
The Summit will be held on 28 October 2015, and will address the theme – “Advancing Financial Services Through Technology.”
Purpose of this Round Table:
Innovation has already transformed the financial services industry. A decade ago, who expected the massive growth of e-banking and e-brokerage? Who envisioned the entry of new players such as retailers and telecommunications providers into the financial services arena, thanks to their ability to harness the power of innovative technology?
Who predicted that technology would enable outsourcing and offshore contracting of core financial processes in low-cost countries such as India? The business environment continues to change today, and the financial services sector needs to confront many issues to remain competitive. In particular, technology and innovation are board-level issues; they create opportunities and pose threats.
The Format: The format of the Financial Innovation Summit is interactive with roundtable discussions and case studies from leading financial services CIOs, regulators, service providers and FinTech entrepreneurs, all sharing their experiences on what works and what does not.
Topics will include:
- Technology trends shaping the next era in Financial Services.
- Regulator reality – minimizing the impact on innovation and business.
- Leveraging analytics in today’s multi-channel customer strategy.
- Data Analytics.
- The new Mobile customer.
- Compliance and credibility: Assessing your data governance strategy.
- Assessing and responding to the challenges of the current regulatory landscape.
Who should attend?
- Executives of state owned financial enterprises.
- Financial Services Regulators.
- NGOs in the financial inclusion sphere.
- Financial Services Executives responsible for innovation.
- Financial Services CIOs.
- Date:28 October 2015
- Delegate Fee:R4 950
- Early Bird Fee:R3 950 (Ending 01 September 2015)
- Group Discounts:
Discounts for multiple delegates booked from the same company at the same time, are available as follows:
3 or more delegates – 5% discount per delegate
5 or more delegates – 10% discount per delegateThe conference registration fee includes entry into all round table sessions, networking sessions, all conference documents, delegate bags, corporate gifts and USB sticks, light lunch and refreshments
+27 11 026 0982
+27 11 039 8288
+27 11 026 0979